Where do you ship?
We ship worldwide, with flat rate shipping within the continental US.
How long does it take to ship my order?
If ordering from our site, it will take 1-2 days to ship out your order. Please note this does not account for whatever shipping options you chose (USPS ground versus expedited).
Help! I typed the wrong address
Your item ships to the address you type in at checkout. Please always double check you have put in the right address before you buy! Auto-fill is often the culprit for sending packages to old addresses so please keep an eye out. We can only ship to the address on file. Please shoot us a note at email@example.com to see if we can catch your order and change the address.
What shipping service do you use?
All small to medium sized items ship USPS with Tracking. You will receive a tracking number once the package is shipped. Expedited shipping times and larger items will be quoted with services upon request.
You are responsible for import duties/VAT or any other fees. These items cannot be marked as gifts or less than what they are actually worth. International shipping can be more expensive with a higher risk of lost parcels. Please consider that when purchasing from this store and ship at your own risk. We are not responsible for items lost in transit.
Damaged or lost items from shipping
This doesn't happen often, but accidents do happen! Shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and please keep your item along with it's packaging. We will file a claim with USPS if necessary.
- How long do I have? Up to 30 days.
- Is there a cost? Returns are free.
- How do I start the return? Email email@example.com
THE FULL DETAILS
- New Products must be returned within 30 days of receipt. They must be in the same condition as received, unused, and in their original packaging.
- Used Products must be tested for 30 days before returning it to us. New positive habits take time to form, but if you’ve tried it and it doesn’t fit well with you, we’ll accept used products up to 30 days after your purchase.
- Our Warranty & Defects Policy is listed below. This also applies if an item is received damaged or defective. Fill out our warranty repair form, and we’ll be in touch with you on how to move forward within 24 hours.
- Returns are free. We don’t charge any restocking fees and we cover return shipping fees.
- Email Us: Shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know why you would like to return your purchase.
- Important: Returns must be accompanied by all of their original components. Additionally, If you don’t use the original packaging, you’re responsible for securing your item sufficiently for it to make the return journey. Non-defective returns that then arrive broken may not be refunded.
- Refunds are processed within 10 days upon return receipt and approval to your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- Only products, not any associated shipping charges, are refundable.
For our friends in Europe, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We design with intention by looking at every detail across the lifespan of the product. We do everything we can to create the highest quality products built with longevity in mind.
That’s why Nudge is built to last and has a lifetime warranty. If there’s something wrong, like a manufacturing defect or part failure, let us know and we’ll make it right. If, for whatever reason, you want to dispose of your Nudge, please get in touch with us so we can find a way to keep it out of landfills.
What does "lifetime" mean and what does the guarantee cover?
The lifetime guarantee specifically refers to the time at which, through normal use, the product can no longer function in its intended purpose. Our guarantee covers the failure of materials or workmanship, including defects, discovered through normal wear.
What doesn’t the guarantee cover?
Excessive wear and tear, collision damage, abuse, misuse or neglect is not covered by our guarantee. We also can't guarantee against accidents or damage incurred as a result of repairs, modifications or alterations done by a third party.
What happens to the no longer working item?
Depending on the state of the item and your preferences, Nanu will replace or repair the product once the defective item is sent back to us.
What do you have to do?
To use this guarantee, email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you with 24-48 hours. Once we determine if your return is eligible for our guarantee, we’ll notify you of the next steps.