What if I am trying to return a gift?
If you were gifted one of our products and would like to return it, we offer a store credit on all orders placed on nanuelectrics.com. Please contact us and have your friend’s name or email address ready so we can look up the order.
Holiday return policy
For orders placed between November 1, 2023, and January 31, 2024, you can make a return within 60 days of the original purchase date instead of our standard 30-day policy.
- How long do I have? Up to 30 days.
- Is there a cost? Returns shipping costs will vary based on the reason for the return.
- How do I start the return? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
THE FULL DETAILS
- New Products must be returned within 30 days of receipt. They must be in the same condition as received, unused, and in their original packaging.
- Our Warranty & Defects Policy is listed below. This also applies if an item is received damaged or defective. Fill out our warranty repair form, and we’ll be in touch with you on how to move forward within 24 hours.
- Return shipping costs will vary based on location.
- Email Us: Shoot us a note at email@example.com to let us know why you would like to return your purchase.
- Important: Returns must be in the same condition as received, unused, and in their original packaging. Additionally, If you don’t use the original packaging, you’re responsible for securing your item sufficiently for the return journey. Non-defective returns that then arrive broken may not be refunded.
- Refunds for returned items will be issued in the form of either cash or store credit, depending on the nature of the return.
- Refunds are processed within 5-8 business days upon return receipt and approval to your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- Only products, not any associated shipping charges, are refundable.
For our friends in Europe, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.